With an illustrious history dating back to 1868, Stephensons have been supplying the catering and hospitality industry for almost 150 years.
Stephensons are renowned for their innovative, exciting products and are often first to market with the latest trends from leading suppliers such as Churchill, Dudson, Steelite, Villeroy & Boch, Duni and Artis.
Alongside tableware, Stephensons also supply back of house and capital equipment. The company invested in a demonstration kitchen in 2016 to replicate a commercial environment. With limited seating and an informal, friendly atmosphere, Stephensons host demonstrations from RATIONAL, Robot Coupe and other distinguished manufacturers.
Monday – Friday: 9am-5:30pm
plus 1 in 6 Saturdays: 9:30am-3pm
Details upon application.
You will be responsible for the product information and description behind each of the 8,000 plus products on our website, as well as being responsible for the key digital marketing channels including social media, blogs, press releases and email campaigns. Working as part of our busy marketing team you will be required to;
- Use your creative flair to produce high quality creative content to drive online sales.
- Generate informative, articulate and creative descriptions for each of our products by liaising with suppliers, researching other websites etc.
- Deliver creative and interesting articles, facebook posts, blogs etc that will drive customers to our site.
- Use search engine optimisation techniques within the creative content which will drive customers to our website.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure that all product descriptions are accurate.
- Assist on other projects as and when required.
- Liaise with our retained PR company to coordinate PR.
- Create photos to use on the Website, Facebook and other social media.
- Assist with the marketing in the design & artwork of the annual catalogue.
You will need the following skills;
- Strong command of English Language
- Able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task
- Able to generate highly creative descriptions
- Able to demonstrate having an ‘eye’ for newsworthy items
- Focused and able to work to tight deadlines
- Highly web literate
- Very detail conscious and passionate about accuracy
- Able to work well on your own initiative
- Happy to ‘muck in’ when needed