With an illustrious history dating back to 1868, Stephensons have been supplying the catering and hospitality industry for almost 150 years.
Stephensons are renowned for their innovative, exciting products and are often first to market with the latest trends from leading suppliers such as Churchill, Dudson, Steelite, Villeroy & Boch, Duni and Artis.
Alongside tableware, Stephensons also supply back of house and capital equipment. The company invested in a demonstration kitchen in 2016 to replicate a commercial environment. With limited seating and an informal, friendly atmosphere, Stephensons host demonstrations from RATIONAL, Robot Coupe and other distinguished manufacturers.
Monday & Tuesday: 10:00am – 6:30pm
Wednesday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:30pm
1 in 6 Saturdays: 9:30am – 3:00pm
Hours may vary according to business needs
Details upon application.
We pay above minimum apprentice rates.
- Accurately pick a variety of products
- Cross reference item code and supplier code to ensure correct product is picked
- Leave picked goods on the correct loading bay neatly
- Pick as quickly and accurately as possible
- Highlight any short items to Goods In Supervisor
- Highlight any coding or quality issues to Goods In Supervisor
- Pack products to ensure that items are protected and not damaged in transit
- Ensure suitable boxes are used
- Confirm items are ready for dispatch using computer system
- Shred waste paper products and recycle as packaging material
- Prepare packaging materials for busy periods
- Assist in keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
- Empty bins using plastic and cardboard compactor machines
- Fill up empty picking bin locations when required
- Uniform provided
- Staff discount in cash and carry
- Cycle to work scheme
- Opportunities for progression
- Supportive working environment
Up to the job? We are accepting applicants of all skill levels.
Send your CV to our HR Manager: email@example.com