We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join our Customer Service Team.
This is not a traditional Customer Service Advisor Role and is certainly very different to a traditional inbound or sales orientated advisor role. This role is really about being able to provide an excellent and memorable level of customer service and being able to assist and guide our customers to ensure they buy the correct product for them. You’ll need to enjoy a challenge as it’s no easy task with over 8,000 products in our catalogue and more on line you’ll need to be dedicated to get to grips with our range.
About the role:
- You will be the first point of contact for the organisation so you will answer and direct all calls coming into the organisation eg customer enquires, sales orders and all other telephone contact.
- We pride ourselves on our levels of customer service and in order to deliver the best customer experience, you’ll build and maintain up-to-date product and operational knowledge so whilst taking a customer’s order you can advise and guide them on their requirements whilst also maximising sales
- You will ensure you have great accuracy and attention to detail when entering orders onto the system and try to ensure that the customer has ordered the correct products.
- You will work closely with the company sales executives being their point of contact when they are in the field and will strive to keep up to date with their products so that you can effectively advise the customer.
- You will also work closely with the purchasing, warehouse and accounts teams to ensure that the information they require to complete a customer’s order is as accurate as possible
- You love being part of a team and you will thrive on working in a fast moving environment
- You believe and can demonstrate that you are passionate about customer service, delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Cope well with pressures and setbacks, working productively in a high pressured environment
- Rapidly learn new tasks and quickly commit information to memory