With an illustrious history dating back to 1868, Stephensons have been supplying the catering and hospitality industry for almost 150 years.
Stephensons are renowned for their innovative, exciting products and are often first to market with the latest trends from leading suppliers such as Churchill, Dudson, Steelite, Villeroy & Boch, Duni and Artis.
Alongside tableware, Stephensons also supply back of house and capital equipment. The company invested in a demonstration kitchen in 2016 to replicate a commercial environment. With limited seating and an informal, friendly atmosphere, Stephensons host demonstrations from RATIONAL, Robot Coupe and other distinguished manufacturers.
Customer Service Manager
37.5 hours a week
15,000 pro rata
Purpose of the Role
You will be support for the Customer Web Advisor to ensure orders are placed on the system correctly and any products not in stock are chased and Customers kept up to date.
You may also be required to answer the phones, direct calls coming to the correct department and to take details of customer requirements for our team of Customer Service Advisors.
- Entering all Customer orders onto the system and try to ensure that the customer has ordered the correct products and orders are entered accurately first time.
- With the support of the Customer Services team and prioritising weekly, hourly times to be on the phone and carrying out other duties.
- Chasing up of orders during low call periods
- Updating your customers with regard to back orders on a frequent basis so that all Customers have received a progress up date with regards to their order within the week of it being ordered.
- Supporting Sample requests and coordination.
Key Personal Behaviours
- Understanding & Self Motivated
- Getting things done – Quickly with high accuracy
- Working with others – Supporting team cover
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Computer literate – Excel/ Word
- Confident & clear telephone manner
- Staff discount in cash and carry
- Cycle to work scheme
- Opportunities for progression
- Supportive working environment
Up to the job? We are accepting applicants of all skill levels.
Send your CV to our HR Manager: email@example.com