We’d like everybody to join us today in wishing Stephenson’s very own Kirsty … a happy 30th birthday!
For thirteen years Kirsty has been a hardworking, dedicated and enthusiastic member of the team who’s always happy to lend a hand or a smile. Kirsty started out in the sales department where she spent ten years advising customers over the phone, before moving to her current position in the cash & carry department where she has been whizzing around making the Stephenson’s on-site store an all around better, brighter place for the past three years!
Commenting on the key differences between sales and cash & carry, Kirsty thoughtfully said “They are different challenges. Sales is a lot of mental work, whereas cash and carry is more focused on physicality and individual interactions.” When asked about her favourite aspects of the role, Kirsty highlighted taking on challenges such as “Big projects, new racking and tackling the christmas chaos!”. The worst part? – “Because I’m a happy person, I hate when orders go wrong because it is never nice to let customers down”. From a customer perspective, you couldn’t really ask for a better response could you?
For a bit of fun and to celebrate Kirsty’s big day, we decided to put her under a bit of pressure and ask her a quick fire round of questions that we’ve aptly named – ’30 for thirty’. Read the answers below and if you happen to bump into Kirsty today, make sure you warmly wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Here’s to wishing Kirsty a great day,
Everyone from the Stephenson’s team x
30 for Thirty!
- Cat or dog? – DOG
- Crisps or chocolate? – CHOCOLATE
- Mac or PC? – MAC
- Lucozade or coke? – COKE
- Coffee or Tea? – TEA
- Cash & Carry or Warehouse? – CASH & CARRY
- Henry or Julian? – JULIAN
- Tuna Pasta or Chinese? – TUNA PASTA
- Going out or staying in? – STAYING IN
- Dinner or dessert? DESSERT
- Netflix or Youtube? – NETFLIX
- Facebook or Twitter? – FACEBOOK
- Pen or pencil? – PENCIL
- Game of Thrones or Pokemon – It took some deliberation but it was finally settled on POKEMON
- Train or Plane? – PLANE
- Aaron or Chris North? – In a brutal blow as Aaron watched on, Kirsty went for CHRIS NORTH
- TV or book? – BOOK
- Winter or summer? – SUMMER
- Dine out or takeaway? – TAKEAWAY
- Beer or cider? – CIDER
- Circle or square? – CIRCLE
- City or country? – COUNTRY
- Call or text? – TEXT
- Greggs or McDonalds? – GREGGS
- Jason Momoa or Kit Harrington? – JASON MOMOA
- Fudge cake or vanilla slice? – FUDGE CAKE
- Running or weights? – WEIGHTS
- Day or Night? – NIGHT
- Christian or Jordan? … … SHELL
- And finally… The most important question… Till 1 or Till 2? TILL 2!